The start of each new day at Halcomb’s Knob B&B begins with a hearty country breakfast of farm fresh eggs, local cheeses accompanied by seasonally fresh fruit and freshly-made artisan breads and sweet rolls. Herbal teas, coffee, and a selection of juices and/or milk accompany each meal. But breakfast is just a sampling of flavors that await the Knob’s guests; consider adding on a picnic lunch for two or a five-course supper to your stay. Acclaimed by guests, the breakfasts are just a start to the wonderful meals prepared and served by the kitchen staff at Halcomb’s Knob.
- SIPS & SWEETS: Starting at 3 PM daily, Inn’s guests will enjoy an assortment of complimentary hot beverages and freshly baked cookies. And, if its a cookie recipe you want, just ask, our kitchen staff will happily offer its favorites to you.
- LUNCHEONS & DINNERS: Join us for amazing luncheons or dinners anytime during the year. Menus will be customized to meet the dietary tastes of your group or event. Please call at least 48 hours in advance for reservations.
- Luncheons: starting at $25.95/person + tax and 22% gratuity
- Dinners: starting at $45.95/person + tax and 22% gratuity
- TEAS AND SHOWERS: Halcomb’s Knob offers Afternoon Teas for groups of 8 or more. November 1 – April 1 annually. Please call at least 1 week in advance for reservations. Time frames for this event are up to 2 hours. Additional time may be arranged @ $100 per hour. Cost is $35.95/person + tax and 22% gratuity. Teas may consist of the following:
- Seasonal Soups
- Fresh Baked Scones with assorted Spreads
- Assorted Tea Breads – Blueberry, Cherry Almond, Pumpkin, Chocolate
- Assorted Tea Sandwiches – Chicken Salad, Cucumber, Walnut, Artichocke, Pimento
- Fresh Fruit – Seasonal
- Assorted Miniature Desserts – Ginger Creams, Pecan Bites, White Chocolate Amaretto Cheesecakes, Chocolate Truffles
- Custom Shower Menu’s Available
“Halcomb’s Knob B&B with its bountiful beds of perennial blossoms, rich melodies of song birds, and delicious hand-crafted, freshly-made pastries, salads, and light soups; provided the perfect location for an afternoon of fellowship. As a participant at one of the Knob’s early afternoon teas, my friends and I enjoyed not only the tantalizing smells AND flavors of our menu, but the quiet demeanor of our hostess and refreshing retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday routines. Halcomb’s Knob Bed and Breakfast is a must on everyone’s list of places to visit.” Cheryl & Annie J. (March 2017)
Halcomb’s Knob B&B offers 4 distinctively decorated guest rooms in the Inn where modern luxury meets down-home charm with a wood burning fireplace, en-suite whirlpool tub, private baths, ceiling fans, centralized HVAC, complimentary WiFi, and heirloom antiques.
The FARM & On-Farm BAKERY
- The FARM: Stroll among the perennial flower and heirloom vegetable gardens, sit beneath the blossoming apple, pear, peach, cherry or plum trees, or watch the bees buzz in a frantic pollination pace amidst the blueberry bushes or among the grape arbors. Take a walk down a woodland path, or sit pond-side watching the exploding population of spring peepers (frogs), listening to their chorus each evening. Home to a variety of native fauna and flora, Halcomb’s Knob Farm and its resident owners offer visitors the opportunity to explore and sample its array of on-farm products. The staff will be happy to prepare a sample of its produce for your at-home dining pleasure, all you need to do is ask!
- On-Farm BAKERY: Started in 2014 in response to guests’ requests to purchase its signature artisan savory breads and sweet rolls; Halcomb’s Knob is home to a retail / commercial bakery. Pre-order loaves of bread, or purchase on-hand items to enjoy the savory yet sweet goodness of “just like grandma’s” fresh baked products in the comfort of your own home.