- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Debit Cards, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Personal Checks (subject to a $30 return check fee), Traveler’s Checks, and Gift Certificates, issued by the BBAK and/or Halcomb's Knob LLC only.
- Deposit Required: 50% of rental (minimum 1-night charge) is due at time of reservation. The balance is due at check-in. All payments are guaranteed by a valid Credit or Debit Card.
- Rates & Taxes:Subject to a 6% State Sales Tax, 1% Transient Room Tax, and 0.07% Tourism Tax. Prices may vary from outdated quotes on other websites, and from quotes involving holidays or festival weekends as we do not discount for holiday or festival periods. Gift Certificates/Gift Cards values are valid for one year for the amount of purchase.
- Minimum/Maximum Stay: No minimum stay required, unless otherwise noted.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT POLICIES:
- Check-in begins at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Halcomb’s Knob will hold Guest’s reservations until 9:00 p.m. on the date of arrival. After 9:00 p.m. the room will be released for resale, unless the guest made arrangements for a late check-in.
- Early arrivals will be assessed a $50 fee for urgent and extra housekeeping preparations related to unexpected arrivals. Early arrivals must be pre-arranged and agreeable by the Innkeeper. Please no early drop-off of bags or in-room items.
- Late arrivals after 9:00 p.m. require advance notification. Please, no calls or unexpected arrivals after 11:00 p.m. out of respect and courtesy of other house guests.
- Check-out is between 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., Eastern Time.
- Late check-outs: Unless previous arrangements have been made with the innkeeper, a $100 fee will be charged for late check-outs after 11:00 a.m. Check-outs after 12:00 p.m. will incur another night’s charges.
- Drive-bys are permissible, but not for tours of the Inn, use of bathrooms, or other reasons for unexpected arrivals.
- Rates are based on Double Occupancy Children and Pets WILL NOT be accommodated.
- Smoking: NO SMOKING is allowed INSIDE the inn; smoking allowed OUTSIDE only. A $250 fee will be charged should there be any damages or lingering smoke as a result of a guest smoking anywhere inside the Inn.
- Candles: Prohibited. Insurance prohibits candle use. Guests will be responsible for all damages and subsequent charges resulting from the use of candles,including "down time of the room(s)" for the removal of wax and/or smoke/fire damage clean-up.
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted: You are welcome to bring your own spirits with you, however, due to our location in a dry county of Kentucky we are not permitted by state law to provide/sell any spirits to you during your visit with us.
- Payment: Each guest is expected to agree to pay for any and all charges related to their stay.
- Owners' Rights: Halcomb’s Knob LLC is privately owned and operated. Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. We will not be responsible for guest accidents or injury, or for loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind.
- Property Issues: Any damages, stolen items, or broken items occurring during the stay will be the full financial responsibility of the guest, including anyone traveling with the guest. Any special clean-up resulting in damages caused by the guests will be charged to the credit card provided at the time of reservation. Charges may need to be applied after the departure as deemed necessary by the Owners/Innkeeper.
- Early Departures: Should you need to depart prior to your reservation end-date you will be expected to fulfill your full reservation commitment.
- Cancellations: Small inns are greatly affected by cancellations. Others are turned away when you agree to rent your room(s). Therefore, we have established a fair payment policy. Should you cancel outside of 14 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be refunded, less a $35/room/night Administration/Re-booking Fee. Should you cancel 14 days or less of your scheduled arrival date (30 days for groups involving more than 1 guest room), your entire deposit will be forfeited. Cancellations within 7 days require the full reservation value to be charged to the credit card provided at the time of reservation.
- No Show: Should you not check-in for a scheduled reservation you will be charged the balance owed for the entire reservation. You will also forfeit any rights and privileges inherent in the reservation.
- Gift Certificates are available and may be purchased by the night, by the Specials Package, or by a dollar amount.
- Professional Photos: No professional or wedding photos may be taken on the premises without the express permission of the Innkeeper. If permission is granted up to $500 may be charged for photos taken on the premises.
- Sub-Letting: A guest shall not sub-let or grant any license to use the Premises or any part thereof without the prior written consent of the Innkeeper.