Unlike corporate owned hotels clustered together along the interstate exits, Halcomb’s Knob Farm and B&B offers guests a peaceful rest after a long day of travel with a selection of four distinctively decorated guest rooms in the Inn where modern luxury meets down-home charm. From the Gathering Room’s wood burning fireplace, to the Garden Suite’s whirlpool tub to the Pinnacles two-bedroom guest suite, Halcomb’s Knob offers guests the privacy of in-room baths, ceiling fans, centralized HVAC, complimentary WiFi, and heirloom antiques; and the comfort of pillow-topped beds. But the bed is just the beginning of your night(s) of relaxation at Halcomb’s Knob Farm and B&B.
The start of each new day begins with a complimentary hearty country breakfast of farm fresh eggs, local cheeses accompanied by seasonally fresh fruit and freshly-made artisan breads and sweet rolls. A vast selection of hot teas, coffee, and juices and/or milk accompany each meal.
And if you’re looking for a bit more, consider adding a picnic lunch for two or a five-course supper to your stay. Repeatedly acclaimed by guests, the breakfasts at Halcomb’s Knob B&B are just a start to the wonderful meals prepared and served by our resident kitchen staff. Here’s a sampling of what’s enstore for you as a guest…
- SIPS & SWEETS: Starting at 3 PM daily, Inn’s guests will enjoy an assortment of complimentary hot beverages and freshly baked cookies. And, if its a cookie recipe you want, just ask, our kitchen staff will happily offer its favorites to you.
- LUNCHEONS & DINNERS: Join us for amazing luncheons or dinners anytime during the year. Menus customized to meet the dietary tastes of your group or event. Please call at least 48 hours in advance for reservations.
- Luncheons: start at $25.95/person + tax and 22% gratuity
- Dinners: start at $45.95/person + tax and 22% gratuity
- AFTERNOON TEAS: Halcomb’s Knob offers Afternoon Teas for groups of 4 or more. November 1 – April 1 annually. Please call at least 1 week in advance for reservations. Time frames for this event are up to 2 hours. Additional time may be arranged @ $100 per hour. Cost is $35.95/person + tax and 22% gratuity. Teas may consist of the following:
- Seasonal Soups
- Fresh Baked Scones with assorted Spreads
- Assorted Tea Breads – Blueberry, Cherry Almond, Pumpkin, Chocolate
- Assorted Tea Sandwiches – Chicken Salad, Cucumber, Walnut, Artichocke, Pimento
- Fresh Fruit – Seasonal
- Assorted Miniature Desserts – Ginger Creams, Pecan Bites, White Chocolate Amaretto Cheesecakes, Chocolate Truffles