Enhancing your stay of 2 or more nights in our Kentucky bed and breakfast will bring you cherished memories for years to come.
- LUNCHEONS & DINNERS: Join us for amazing luncheons or dinners. Menus customized to meet your dietary tastes. Reservations required at least 48 hours in advance.
- Luncheons: start at $25.95/person + tax and 22% gratuity
- Dinners: start at $45.95/person + tax and 22% gratuity
- AFTERNOON TEAS: Available for groups of 4 or more guests. Reservations required 7 days in advance and subject to schedule availability. Time frame for our teas are up to 2 hours. Additional time may be arranged @ $100 per hour. Cost is $35.95/person + tax and 22% gratuity. Teas may consist of the following:
- Seasonal Soups
- Fresh Baked Scones with assorted Spreads
- Assorted Tea Breads – Blueberry, Cherry Almond, Pumpkin, Chocolate
- Assorted Tea Sandwiches – Chicken Salad, Cucumber, Walnut, Artichocke, Pimento
- Fresh Fruit – Seasonal
- Assorted Miniature Desserts – Ginger Creams, Pecan Bites, White Chocolate Amaretto Cheesecakes, Chocolate Truffles
- HIKE PACK: Plan to hike the Pinnacles and Anglin Falls, featuring combined more than 10 miles of trails, a returnable backpack filled with the essentials for an adventure-filled day of hiking including nutritious and energy boosting snacks, bottles of water, and “just-in-case” equipment. $25 per backpack
- PAIR OF INN’S SIGNATURE MUGS
- DOZEN RED ROSES: Some things just can’t be improved upon…like the sunset from the Inn’s front porch, a beautiful smile, a gentle voice, or the timeless beauty of a dozen roses sent straight from your heart. $65
- CHOCOLATE INDULGENCE: Nothing is more traditional than a box of chocolate to show your love. But, what if you could give the gift of love as an edible 7 – inch chocolate-heart shaped box! From the bottom to the lid, this heart box is chocolate, and laid delicately within its cavity a sampling of truffles, caramels, and dipped fruits. Its indulgence at its best. Available in dark, milk, white or mint chocolate! $75
BUSINESS BUZZ – $99 per night w/valid corporate or governmental id
Business travelers this special is for you! Road warriors, tired of non-descriptive high-carb breakfasts; the classic look and feel of uninviting hotel rooms; and interrupted sleep by noisy “neighbors”. Make the break from routine, and immerse yourself in the quiet comfort of a home-away-from-home; take delight in freshly prepared meals focused on your dietary tastes; and where your “neighbors” will be the sounds and sights of nature. For the best Sunday through Thursday corporate and government per-diem rates, look no further than Halcomb’s Knob B&B. Guests must have valid government ID at check-in. Active duty/retired military personnel, federal, state & local government, cost contractors, staff of public schools, colleges and universities and employees of foreign governments are eligible for the per diem rates.
DIRECT BOOKING SPECIAL – Complimentary Ultimate Snack Basket ($65 value)
Best-price-guarantee – our packages and rooms are cheapest, when directly booked. Reserve Esther’s Room or the Garden Suite directly with us now through December 31, 2018 and we’ll provide a complimentary ultimate snack basket full of seasonal treats (up to $65 value) upon check-in. 24 hours advanced notice is required to reserve this package. Other room discounts or special promotions do not apply.
LAST MINUTE SPECIAL – save 10%
Waited until the last minute to find a room for the night? Take advantage of our Last Minute Special and receive 10% off our regular room rates. Get the guaranteed best available rate when booking direct by clicking the “Availability” button on our website or call 859-925-9936. Not valid with other discounts or specials.
GIFT CARDS & CERTIFICATES
What a perfect way to surprise your family member, loved one, business associate, friend, or just to say “Thank You!” A gift certificate makes a great gift any time of year! No additional fees to the recipient, no hassle, and any available date! Let us pamper that special someone in your life with the gift of a stay at the Halcomb’s Knob B&B, where comfort is our business. Contact us for details!