Enhancing your stay of 2 or more nights in our Kentucky bed and breakfast will bring you cherished memories for years to come.
- LUNCHEONS & DINNERS: Join us for amazing luncheons or dinners. Menus customized to meet your dietary tastes. Reservations required at least 48 hours in advance.
- Luncheons: start at $25.95/person + tax and 22% gratuity
- Dinners: start at $45.95/person + tax and 22% gratuity
- AFTERNOON TEAS: Available for groups of 4 or more guests. Reservations required 7 days in advance and subject to schedule availability. Time frame for our teas are up to 2 hours. Additional time may be arranged @ $100 per hour. Cost is $35.95/person + tax and 22% gratuity. Teas may consist of the following:
- Seasonal Soups
- Fresh Baked Scones with assorted Spreads
- Assorted Tea Breads – Blueberry, Cherry Almond, Pumpkin, Chocolate
- Assorted Tea Sandwiches – Chicken Salad, Cucumber, Walnut, Artichocke, Pimento
- Fresh Fruit – Seasonal
- Assorted Miniature Desserts – Ginger Creams, Pecan Bites, White Chocolate Amaretto Cheesecakes, Chocolate Truffles
- HIKE PACK: Plan to hike the Pinnacles and Anglin Falls, featuring combined more than 10 miles of trails, a returnable backpack filled with the essentials for an adventure-filled day of hiking including nutritious and energy boosting snacks, bottles of water, and “just-in-case” equipment. $25 per backpack
- PAIR OF INN’S SIGNATURE MUGS
- DOZEN RED ROSES: Some things just can’t be improved upon…like the sunset from the Inn’s front porch, a beautiful smile, a gentle voice, or the timeless beauty of a dozen roses sent straight from your heart. $65
- CHOCOLATE INDULGENCE: Nothing is more traditional than a box of chocolate to show your love. But, what if you could give the gift of love as an edible 7 – inch chocolate-heart shaped box! From the bottom to the lid, this heart box is chocolate, and laid delicately within its cavity a sampling of truffles, caramels, and dipped fruits. Its indulgence at its best. Available in dark, milk, white or mint chocolate! $75
- INN-ROOM MASSAGE: Enjoy 60 minute massage in the convenience of your guest room.
TANKS FOR STAYING – $25 – $50 GAS SAVINGS
The longer you stay the higher your rebate! Take advantage of enjoying a stay at Halcomb’s Knob Farm and B&B AND receiving $25- $50 in gas savings for as little as $115 per night. Munch daily on an assortment of complimentary sweet and savory snacks, 24-hour beverage service, and hot full gourmet breakfasts. Spend two nights, receive a $25 gas gift card; stay three or more nights and receive a $50 gift card. Not valid with other discounts, specials or gift certificate redemption. Valid through June 30, 2018 with new reservations only.
STAY 3, SAVE $100
Stay More and Save More. And experience deep relaxation all at the same time…right here at Halcomb’s Knob Farm and B&B, just 30 minutes from Lexington’s Kentucky Horse Park, with our “Stay 3 and Save $100” package. Enjoy three nights in the Inn’s garden view suite, a spacious individually appointed main level suite with en-suite bath, whirlpool tub and panoramic views of the farm’s perennial gardens and neighboring farms. Rates starting at $365 for 3 nights ($100 savings on our standard room rate). * Advance reservations required. Based on availability. Rates do not include taxes and fees. Call for available dates. Package cannot be combined with any other packages or special offers.
THE BUSINESS BUZZ – Business Travelers Special
Business travelers this special is for you! Road warriors, tired of non-descriptive high-carb breakfasts; the classic look and feel of uninviting hotel rooms; and interrupted sleep by noisy “neighbors”. Make the break from routine, and immerse yourself in the quiet comfort of a home-away-from-home; take delight in freshly prepared meals focused on your dietary tastes; and where your “neighbors” will be the sounds and sights of nature. For the best Sunday through Thursday corporate and government per-diem rates, look no further than Halcomb’s Knob B&B. *Guests must have valid government ID at check-in. Active duty/retired military personnel, federal, state & local government, cost contractors, staff of public schools, colleges and universities and employees of foreign governments are eligible for the per diem rates.
GIFT CARDS & CERTIFICATES
What a perfect way to surprise your family member, loved one, business associate, friend, or just to say “Thank You!” A gift certificate makes a great gift any time of year! No additional fees to the recipient, no hassle, and any available date! Let us pamper that special someone in your life with the gift of a stay at the Halcomb’s Knob B&B, where comfort is our business. Contact us for details!